In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. What this means for you:
- Jen Wilmoth/Progressive Homestead is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I often link to Amazon when recommending certain books, ingredients in recipes, or other items in my posts.
- When you click a link on Progressive Homestead, it’s safe to assume it’s likely an affiliate link and I may earn a small percentage of the sale if you are to make a purchase after clicking that link. However, clicking/purchasing something through an affiliate link does not cost you any extra.
- Sometimes companies pay me, either in cash or free product, to write about them or their products. However, I can promise you I only work with companies that I can stand behind 100%.
- Any post that is sponsored by a company will clearly be identified as paid or sponsored content so you can make an educated decision of your own about the item or topic.
- Even though I may be getting paid for a post on occasion, all ideas, opinions, or statements expressed by me are fully my own, and if I don’t use the product myself, you won’t find it here.
I am not a doctor. Any information contained on this blog/site is meant to be for entertainment purposes only – it is not meant to replace solid advice from qualified professionals. None of the information on this blog has been evaluated by the FDA. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I will not respond to emails asking for specific medical advice or recommendations for humans or animals (especially in regards to essential oils).
In conclusion, don’t believe everything you read on the internet (yes, that includes this blog). Do your own research, talk to qualified professionals, and proceed with caution.